Oh how time flies! I can’t believe it’s already been a full year since Ramadan last year. As our wedding season has been slowing down in-store, we’ve suddenly found more time on our hands and minds. That’s translated to pool time (Finally!), gathering our thoughts for the season ahead, and working on de-cluttering our spaces (both professionally and personally). Those who know me are probably thinking “uumm sure…” since I’m pretty much known as the clutter queen!
Since getting married, I’ve moved into a more ‘compact’ space and have started to embrace the spirit of leading a more minimalistic life and realized that when it comes down to it, less really is more.
In the spirit of helping you de-clutter your space we’re hosting a vase exchange. So…
1) Gather all of the vases you NEED to get out of your house
2) Pop on down to Singapore Flower (we're on Google Maps if you need directions) on Wednesday May 24, 2017 from 11 – 5 PM.
3) Trade your vases for a bunch of blooms and homemade cookies! (Flowers and food will forever be our fav combo!)
We Do Have Some Ground Rules:
- Bouquets are limited to one per customer – regardless of the number of vases dropped off. Cookies are unlimited though ;)
- All vases must be in good condition with no chips or scratches
- Vases must be clear, and not coloured
- Vases will only be exchanged for flowers within this time-frame on Wednesday
Full Disclaimer: We will be reusing these vases with the intention of reducing production and waste on our little planet. It’s a small step in the grand scheme of things, but you’ve got to start somewhere!